OutBack FX2012MT 2000 Watt 12 Volt Sealed Mobile Inverter
80 Amp Charger Sealed Mobile Inverter Turbo M-Series for Marine-Mobile Applications.The Outback M-Series inverter/charger is an all-in-one mobile power solution. It incorporates a true sine wave inverter, intelligent battery charger and an AC transfer switch which includes a 30 amp pass through and automatic neutral/ground switching. All M-series inverter/chargers produce virtually distortion free AC power for all your mobile electrical needs.
2000 Watt 12 Volt
120 VAC/60 Hz
Manufacturer Part Number: FX2012MT
- Powder-coated all aluminum die-cast chassis
- Internal electronic components are cooled by heat transfer
- Gaskets on all openings to provide water resistance
- Sealed design protects internal electronics from salt, dirt or contaminated air, bugs, critters, mold, etc.
- Conformal coated circuit boards to resist corrosion
- Designed to allow easy field servicing and repair
The FX Series Inverter/Charger offers a complete power conversion system DC to AC, battery charging, and an AC transfer switch and can be used as a stand-alone or back-up application. It is designed for indoor or enclosed locations.
OutBack Power Systems does everything possible to assure the components you purchase will function properly and safely when installed as instructed according to local and national electrical codes (NEC). Please read all of the following instructions and the instructions that come with any other OutBack components that make up your power system.