- Located at ground level, the Birdhouse provides a safe means to disconnect high voltage PV arrays from MidNite Disconnecting and Arc Fault combiners.
- Hard wired connection gives positive feedback that the Disconnect on the roof has actually been thrown. Connection is via 600/1000v Cat 5 USE-2 cable
- Up to four separate means of power including battery backup insures that the disconnect will be tripped when the button is pushed
- Voice confirms level of safety (day or night) to the person pushing the button
- Type 3R UV resistant enclosure
- Able to disconnect multiple PV Disco Arcfault Combiners
- 600V Cat 5 USE-2 cable (MNCAT5-600)
- Firefighter Approved
- Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty- 5 yrs.
|Size||12.1″ x 8.3″ x 4.6″|
|Box Size||16″ x 12″ x 7″|