Magnum MS4024PAE Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
The MS-PAE Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design of the MS-PAE Series provides two 120VAC output lines that are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units and stack them together to get 240 volts. When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE Series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE Series inverters can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power and surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads.
Available in 4000 (24 volts) and 4400 (48 volts) watt models, the MS-PAE Series inverters are powerful, and easy-to-use.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger ¨C using 25-30% less AC than standard chargers.
- No series stacking required: The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
- Parallel stacking: Parallel up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The ME-RTR router is required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
- Choices: The MS-PAE Series comes in 24 and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-PAE Series on a shelf or wall.
- Li”tweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provide