Magnum MMS1012, 12V Pure Sine Inverter
The MMS1012 is a pure sine inverter-charger that provides a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. This inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RVs and boats in an all new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MMS uses a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models.
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MMS1012 on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MMS1012 is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MMS1012 will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MMS1012 will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MMS1012 comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temperature sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50 C
- Buy with ease: The MMS1012 is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.