Dymonic® 100 is a high performance, medium-modulus, low-VOC, UV-stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant. Formulated with an innovative polymer technology similar to TREMproof® 250GC and Vulkem® 45 SSL, Dymonic 100 is a highly versatile sealant that far surpasses the movement capability of competitive products and has the unique ability to adhere to damp and green concrete.
Dymonic 100 has a skin time of 2 hours with a tack-free time of 6-8 hours to significantly reduce dirt pickup. It has a movement capability of +100/-50% in typical field conditions, is paintable and will not crack, craze or yellow under extreme UV exposure. It is also jet fuel resistant.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
– Movement capability of +100/-50% in typical field conditions, is low VOC, paintable, jet fuel-resistant, and will not crack, craze or
yellow under extreme UV exposure.
– Suitable for water immersion and will not out gas.
– Formulated with an innovative polymer technology, similar to TREMproof® 250GC and Vulkem® 45SSL, Dymonic 100 is highly versatile and has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete and will not out gas.
– Compatible with Tremco’s Vulkem Deck Coatings, ExoAir® Air Barrier products and the cold, fluid-applied TREMproof® line of below-grade waterproofing products.
– Expansion and control joints
– Precast concrete panel joints
– Perimeter caulking (windows, door, panels)
– Aluminum,masonry and vinyl siding
– Compatible with Tremco’s line of Vulkem deck coatings, ExoAir barrier products and TREMproof line of cold, fluid-applied waterproofing products