The proven choice for remote energy
AIR 40 is the premier micro-wind turbine for land-based applications. It operates efficiently across a wide-range of wind speeds, providing energy for telecom, water pumping, lighting, SCADA, off-grid homes, or other low energy demand battery charging applications. The AIR 40 is ideal for pairing with solar to offset seasonal variation, delivering more consistent energy.
– Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
– Blades designed for quieter operation, durability and optimum energy capture in most wind speeds.
– Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation
– Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
– Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds.