Magnum MSH4024M 24V Hybrid Inverter/Charger
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Load support: Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
- Easy-to-install: Install the MSH-M Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Choices: The MSH-M Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Interchangeable: The MSH-M is interchangeable with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories as the MS Series.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MSH-M Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360¡ã DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MSH-M Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with ease: The MSH-M Series is backed by a three-year 36-month) limited warranty.