Magnum MM612 600W 12V Inverter with Transfer Switch
- The standard 7 Amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Mount the inverter on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- The case is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- The MM612 will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- The Magnum MM612 inverter comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- The Magnum MM612 is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
|Power||600 Watts; 120 V; 60 Hz; modified sine wave|
|Dimensions||16.6 x 8.4 x 4.7|
|Remote options||Optional remote control|